Whatever your application, if it requires starting assistance and/or overload protection, we can help. We also provide customized pieces for single use products or "one of a kind" specialized applications.
We are happy to work with you to develop a prototype for your unique application.
Install complete unit on drive shaft for Type F and driven shaft for Type G. Tighten up set screws after positioning to line up belts.
If Vee Sheave or other attachment is not installed use the following procedures:
Mount vee sheave on taper of clutch; tighten screws evenly with torque wrench to torque shown in table.
Mount Vee sheave on taper of clutch, tighten screws evenly with torque wrench so that bronze bearing is still free with maximum torque not exceeding values shown in table.
1. Remove drive body.
2. Remove set screws and push out mounting flange.
3. Undo vee sheave bolts and remove holding collar.
4. Mount vee sheave and tighten vee sheave bolts with torque wrench as shown in table.
5. Apply Loctite to bearing O.D. and I.D.
6. Push mounting flange back in position and insert set screws.
7. Insert Drive Body.
8. Mount unit on shaft and tighten set screws at 90 degrees.